- Visit of mountainous lake Sevan and Sevanavank Monastery
- Tour in Dilijan and Haghartsin Monastery
- Tour and tasting in “Ijevan” Wine Factory
|Distance||1-3 person||4-8 person||9-15 person|
|300 km||50 000 AMD||60 000 AMD||80 000 AMD|
Trips by car can be ordered any day, time and to any destination. The presented prices include transportation expenses, below you can see the prices of entrance tickets and another costs:
- The total price for all the entrance tickets will costs 5 000 AMD per person
- Lunch at local restaurants or rural houses will be: 3,000 – 5,000 AMD
- You can also use the guide service, if you wish: 20,000 AMD
First you will see Lake Sevan, the largest lake in Caucasus and the highest fresh-water lake in the world. Sevanavank, a prominent historic-architectural complex of the 9th century, which besides the churches included printing house, guest houses, warehouses, refectory, and so on.
Then you will go to Lake Parz lich in the middle of a mountaineous forest in Dilijan and after you will visit Goshavank. It’s medieval religious, educational and cultural center, founded by Mkhitar Gosh. You will also get acquainted with the monastery complex of Haghartsin, founded in the 10-13th centuries, it was an advanced cultural and religious center.
And finally you will have tour and tasting of wines in “Ijevan” Wine Factory. Visit to the Dendropark, where you can see plants from all continents of the world, except for Australia. In Dendropark there are about 650 species of trees and shrubs.