- Visit the Sagmosavank Monastery
- Short stop by the Armenian Alphabet Monument
- Visit the Amberd Fortress
- Tour and tasting in “Voskevaz” Wine Factory
|Distance||1-3 person||4-8 person||9-15 person|
|150 km||40 000 AMD||50 000 AMD||90 000 AMD|
Trips by car can be ordered any day, time and to any destination. The presented prices include transportation expenses, below you can see the prices of entrance tickets and another costs:
- The entrance to the winery will be about 4,000 AMD per person
- Lunch at local restaurants will be: 3,000 – 5,000 AMD
- If you wish, you can also order guide service: 12,000 AMD
If you want to be caught by the fascinating beauty of a monastery at the edge of a huge Canyon you shouldn’t miss a tour to Saghmosavank. This medieval monastery built by Vachutyan family is considered to be a must visit place from where you can see three most famous Armenian mountains-Ararat, Aragats, Ara. It was once a religious, academic and cultural center of medieval Armenia. Armenian Alphabet Monument is an interesting demonstration of the stone carvings of 39 Armenian letters that were invented in 405 and are still used to present Armenian language in the written form. In the scope of this tour you will then visit fortress-castle Amberd which used to be one of the primary military-defensive points of the Armenian Kingdom.
Finally, you will visit “Voskevaz” winery, where you will get acquainted with the technologies of wine production, have tour around the winery and, of course, taste the wines.