- Visit the Temple of Garni
- Excursion to the Geghard Monastery
- Traditional Lunch in Geghard and lavash baking master class
- Excursion and tasting of cognac and wine in Ararat Brandy Company
|Distance||1-3 person||4-8 person||9-15 person|
|100 km||35 000 AMD||45 000 AMD||70 000 AMD|
Trips by car can be ordered any day, time and to any destination. The presented prices include transportation expenses, below you can see the prices of entrance tickets and another costs:
- The total price for all the entrance tickets will costs 5 000 AMD per person
- Lunch at local restaurants or rural houses will be: 3,000 – 5,000 AMD
- You can also use the guide service, if you wish: 12,000 AMD
The tour will give you the opportunity to see the pagan temple of Garni, which is the only surviving monument in Armenia belonging to the era of paganism and Hellenism.
You will also get acquainted with the Geghard Monastery Complex – a sample of medieval Armenian architecture (XII-XIII centuries) and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
In addition to the sights, you will enjoy a traditional dinner in Garni and learn how to bake Armenian lavash in lavash baking master class, and at the end of the tour you will have an excursion and tasting of cognac and wine in the Ararat Brandy Factory.